We Help Parents Reach Out to Teens…
Here you will find articles, resources and parenting advice including:
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Building
- Teenage Drug Abuse and Other Addictions
- Troubled Youth Programs
- Adolescent Behavior Problems
Help with Adolescent Disorders…
We also provide information to help you reach out to your teenagers with adolescent disorders such as:
- Teenage ADD/ADHD
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Teen Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adolescent Conduct Disorder
- Teenage Depression and Anxiety
- Teen Self-harm and Eating Disorders
Solutions and Resources…
If you find the need to take further steps in helping out your problem teenager, there are suggestions and links to parenting solutions and resources for:
- Parenting Teens Programs & Courses
- Books on Parenting
- Educational Consultants and Counselors
- Life and Parent Coaching
- Treatment Programs for Teenage Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Other Addictions
- Resources for Alternative Camps, Schools and Quality Boarding Schools for Struggling Teens to Get Them Back on Track.
Ongoing Help for Parents…
Please feel free to browse around and return as often as you like. The information provided for you is regularly updated. We want to see this site grow and expand to meet the needs of all of you that are parenting problem teenagers.
We will continue to provide teen help for parents and all others who love and care for them as well.
However, please understand…
This Is Not a Substitute for Professional Advice
The information and resources we provide on this website are not meant to substitute or replace health, medical or any other professional advice or treatment for any condition or disorder. You will need to check out everything carefully on your own or reach out to professional consultants when necessary to help you make the proper decision for your adolescent with behavior problems.
This information is offered to help you learn about services and resources available to you and your kids and is provided for informational purposes only. Never begin or end any health or medical treatment or medication without consulting with doctors or other professionals first.
Take Care and Remember:
“Too often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” -Leo Buscaglia